- COOKIE DESCRIPTION
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser, facilitating navigation through a web page and is essential for the functioning of the Internet.
Cookies are used, for example, to remember the tastes of users on the web: language, browser used; analyze the habits and behavior of the user to improve the services offered, or to adapt the contents of a web page to the preferences of the visitor.
Cookies can be classified as follows:
According to the entity that manages it (Owner):
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the requested service.
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as videos stored on YouTube.
According to the period they remain activated (Duration):
- Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded in the local memory of your device. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the local memory of your device and our website reads them each time you make a new visit. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. We use these cookies, generally, to facilitate purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose (Purpose):
– Technical cookies: Are those necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to broadcast videos or share content through social networks.– Personalization cookies: These are those that allow you to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where it is accessed. to the service, etc.– Analysis Cookies: These are those that allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the services provided. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the range of products and services we offer.– Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included on our website.– Behavioral advertising cookies: These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about Internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.