- Privacy and Security Policy.
- Definition of personal data
As “Personal Data” we must understand any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person. Among others, the name, surname, postal and electronic address, as well as the telephone number are included.
- Treatments and purposes of the data collected
Any personal data that you provide us when visiting any of our web portals or with the installation of our mobile application, will be treated in accordance with the data protection regulations and will only be collected, processed, and used for lawful, legitimate, and informed purposes. Therefore, we detail all the purposes for which FERCOMETAL S.L uses personal data as data controller:
- Manage the registration forms to become registered users and access the services, as well as to contact them and answer them about the questions raised or receive commercial information about new products and company news.
- Another purpose for which data is collected is to respond to inquiries by sending contact forms. The data obtained through this channel is to respond to the users themselves and send them commercial information, in addition to including them in the distribution list.
From FERCOMETAL S.L we will inform all users of the non-obligatory nature of the collection of certain personal data, except in the fields that indicate otherwise. However, the non-completion of said data may prevent FERCOMETAL S.L from providing all those Services linked to such data, releasing us from all responsibility for the non-provision or incomplete provision of these Services.
It is the user’s obligation to provide the data truthfully and keep it updated, so FERCOMETAL S.L reserves the right to exclude from the services and proceed to cancel the service to any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to the other actions that proceed in Law.